Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default mail merge for email with attachments

Sounds like the Outlook Object Library has not been properly referenced.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"bwilli" wrote in message
Actually, the type in that line turns red and I get a "Compile Error:
Expected: Identifier." No list of options.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

What happens in the Visual Basic editor if you type

Dim ooutlookapp as Outlook.

that is Outlook followed by a period. Do you get a list of
possibilities?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"bwilli" wrote in message
Hi there,
Don't have much experience with Macros. I referred to the article from
Doug
Robbins - thanks so much. I've managed to make my way through his
steps,
but
when I try running the macro in the active document it errors out with
the
following message - "Complie Error - User-defined type not defined."
and
highlights "oOutlookapp As Outlook.Application." In the setup, I did
go
into
the Visual Basic Editor, References, Tools, and did verify that
Microsoft
Office Outlook 9.0 is already checked. Our system is Microsoft Office
2000.
Any thoughts on why I'm receiving this message?