Daiya Mitchell

On 12/28/04 8:22 AM, "RIGI" wrote:

I recently created a Word template with headers and
footers. When I go to page 2, the header and footer do
not appear - no header or footer at all! I cannot figure
out why?

What view are you using? When you say "header and footer do not appear," do
you mean there are no margins showing, or that the *text* you put in the h/f
is not there?

Also, when I call up a blank document and insert
a header/footer, the icon for Same As Previous is grayed
out.

Based on those actions, there is only 1 header/footer in your doc, so there
is no previous to be same as.

But, probably reading this page will educate you enough to fix all your own
difficulties:
http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/HeaderFooter.htm
See especially references to First Page Headers.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/