Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Phil Rabichow

Default WORD FORM FIELD HELP!!!! - addendum

Even better than my previous explanation, for complete instructions on repeating
text elsewhere in a document, see

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm
--
Hope this helps.

Phil
To assist in maintaining the thread for others who are interested, please post
any follow-up question or reply in the newsgroup and not directly to me:-)

Christi wrote:

I am using MS Word 2003. I have created a form template with form fields.
One of the fields the user will enter in a project number is there any way I
could reuse that number withing the form without having the user typing in
the number a second time. I am looking for a way to duplicate the number so
it appears in a different location within the form without the user retyping
it a second time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Christi