Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
GB[_2_] GB[_2_] is offline

Default Applying template after typing document

I have a couple of different templates for new documents. One of them has my
letter head in.

Quite often, I just start typing in the default template, having forgotten
to open a new document with the letterhead template. If I then save my work
I can then open a new letterheaded document and import it. However, it would
be really really nice just to apply the letterheaded template to the current
document say halfway through typing it. Is there any way to do that please?
(I use Word 97, by the way.)