Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Charles Kenyon

Default MS Word - Creat a new document for each record

Graham Mayor did the hard part for you. See
http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi all. I'm attempting to merge an existing Word template to an ODBC
connection, but would like each record to merge to a new, auto-named
document (ie lastname, firstname Date.doc). I have gone through the VB
boards as well as the majority of usergroups, but haven't found any
promising answers so far. Any assistance or hints would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks in advance.