Hutch

I'm actually wanting to only have a header on the first page and no header
after that.
Where is this "Link to Previous" option at? Somewhere in page setup?

Thanks,

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

If you want a different header on page 2, you'll need to put in section
break before page 2. When you edit the header for section 2, make sure
that the "Link to Previous" is deselected or your header for section 2 will
be identical to your header for section 1.

"Hutch" wrote in message
I have a document with a header on page one and not on the following page.

The problem is, the margins are still set on the following pages to allow
for the header. Even though it's not there.

When I try to change the margins on page two, it changes them for the

entire
document, therefor putting the margin on page one inside the header.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Thanks,
Hutch