Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
KatjaMouse KatjaMouse is offline

Default Why can't I delete/remove all my headers/footers and page numbers

I'm in Word 2007 trying to adjust a Document given to me for clean up. The
original author, who basically just dumped what she did in InDesign in this
program, has done something that I don't know how to correct. I want to scrap
the footers/headers and start over and make fresh numbers because they aren't
responding to any changes I'm making. Unfortunately the "Remove
Footers/Headers/Page Numbers" is not working.

Also, one of the reasons why this is a problem is because some how she made
all these different sections so nothing wants to line up chronologically. Is
there a way that I can just condense all the sections into just one?