Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Default Why is my Microsoft Word document printing out blank?

You can help us to help you by following the posting tips at
http://word.mvps.org/FindHelp/Posting.htm and
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm . What version of Word? What
version of Windows? Network or standalone computer? Network or
local printer? Does this problem occur with one particular Word
document, or all Word documents, or Word documents based on a
certain template, or ??? Does the document print if you send it
to a different printer?

jnason wrote:

Still nothing. I even tried copying over the information to see if the info
was corrupted, but nothing. What else do you think?

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

Does the Word document contain anything else besides the Excel
sheet? Try pressing Ctrl+A to select all, and then click on
Format | Font | Font tab | uncheck the "Hidden" box | OK.

jnason wrote:

Still nothing. Any other thoughts?

"jnason" wrote:

I have a Microsoft Word document that has an excel sheet copied within it.
Whenever I print out the document, all I get is a blank sheet. Even when I
print preview it, I get a blank sheet. I don't understand what is happening
here.