Daiya Mitchell

Follow up--do you have any other section breaks beside Next Page Section
Breaks in here? Like columns or anything?

On 5/5/05 5:27 PM, "Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

Okay, skip the bits about the first page header. Still delete all section
breaks and re-enter them. You will need to unlink the first and second
section--put cursor in second section, click the same as previous icon on
the header/footer toolbar. Then put a page number in the second section,
use the Format Page Number button on the header/footer toolbar to change the
format. Then with cursor in the third section, use the Format Page Number
button on the header/footer toolbar to change the format.

DM

On 5/5/05 4:55 PM, "katy dangelo" wrote:

I will try this when I get home. The only thing is, my first section is
actually two pages. Niether of them is supposed to have pagination. Yet, the
first page of the section section is numbered ii (as though that 2nd page in
the first section isn't counted in the numbered order). It's really quite
annoying, but that is what's required.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/