skunky

Anyone?

On Thu, 26 May 2005 14:09:25 -0500, skunky
wrote:

I have a project I am working on with around 100 different logos. I
have created a field in my database that contains the file names for
the corresponding records. I am using the IncludePicture with the
path. I merge to a new document, Ctrl+A then F9 and everything works
great.

Now here is my problem. I would like to put the logo in a text box,
however when I do, and merge to a new document the Ctrl + A does not
seem to select the text box.

The only reason for the text box, is to fine tune where the logo is
placed.

I appreciate any and all help.

Thanks,
skunky