Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Debbie K Debbie K is offline

Default pagination problem convert to pdf file

a word 2002 document that has a header on each policy that has been created
thru cells and tables and a footer at the bottom of the page. It looks
correctly in word and when converted to a pdf file by Adobe prof 7, the
pagination changes.
the footer on the orignal word documents is 1 1/2 from the bottom on the pdf
page it is 2 inches from the bottom. Therefore, the next header for the next
page is continuning to flow incorrectly on the pages.I've tried inserting
lines., changing page format, I'm desperate.