Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default pagination problem convert to pdf file

Set Acrobat as the active printer and see if the format changes to what
Acrobat is delivering. If so make the changes before converting - see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm

Debbie K wrote:
a word 2002 document that has a header on each policy that has been
created thru cells and tables and a footer at the bottom of the page.
It looks correctly in word and when converted to a pdf file by Adobe
prof 7, the pagination changes.
the footer on the orignal word documents is 1 1/2 from the bottom on
the pdf page it is 2 inches from the bottom. Therefore, the next
header for the next page is continuning to flow incorrectly on the
pages.I've tried inserting lines., changing page format, I'm
desperate.