Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
tjsmags tjsmags is offline

Default Confused with folded booklet printing

I created an address directory booklet. I want it to be an 8 1/2 x 11 piece
of paper turned sideways and then print 4 pages of info on one sheet of
paper. I looked up help on how to print this and cannot get it right.

I have an HP Photosmart printer and I have the 'print both sides' set to
automatic. There's so much more on the printing options that I don't
understand.

How can I find out how to set up the settings in both Word and my printer so
that it prints out correctly?