Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
recyclemichelle

Default How do I print multiple label pages in an Excel/Word mail merge?

Ah, Ha! Thanks to http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm
I understand what I missed- but since Word didn't put that command on the
Help, and only in the Toolbar, which us inexperienced users would shy away
from... I couldn't see my error until this VERY helpful article- Thank You!

"recyclemichelle" wrote:

I've followed all the Merge instructions, creating a list in Excel and mail
merging into Word labels and even matching fields, but it will only give me
one page of labels. I have 290 records, where did the rest go?