Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Colonel Blip Colonel Blip is offline

Default Mail Merge and Graphic Insertion in OL/Word

Hello, All!

I am creating a picture directory using Outlook and mail merge. I have all
of the pictures available on my hard drive so I can do the mail merge and
then insert the respective picture for each directory entry. However, it
would be nice if the MM feature from OL supported the graphic in the OL
Contacts. Maybe it does and I haven't discovered how. So this prompts 2
questions:

1. Is there a way to mail merge the picture in each contact entry along with
the other pertinent name/address/etc.?

2. Assuming there is not and I have to insert individual pictures into the
finalized mail merge I have a different issue. I have to resize every
individual picture after I insert it into Word. Is there a way to set up
Word where the insert will be automatically sized to a predetermined size?

Thanks,
Colonel Blip.
E-mail: