Posted to microsoft.public.word.mail,microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
CES CES is offline

Default Email Mail Merge to HTML format using Word 2007???

Peter Jamieson wrote:
I was hoping that someone might be able to let me know what trick is
to merge an email list to an HTML format?

1. It will only work if you are using the full Outlook as your e-mail
client (i.e. it doesn't work with Outlook Express).

2. Even with Outlook, some people report "disappearing messages". In
that case, the first thing to try is an Office Check/Repair from within
Outlook.

Peter Jamieson

"CES" wrote in message
I was hoping that someone might be able to let me know what trick is
to merge an email list to an HTML format?
I have absolutely no problem if I wished to send the merge file
electronically using plain text as the Mail format but if I attempt to
send the document as HTML it does nothing when I click Finish and
Merge\Send E-mail Messages…\(Mail Format - HTML) OK? If anyone has an
answer I would really appreciate the help. Thanks in advance. - CES

Peter I'm using Outlook 2007...
I've look under all of the menu item dropdowns but can't find an option for Check/Repair anywhere within Outlook or Office? - CES