Posted to microsoft.public.word.mail,microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Email Mail Merge to HTML format using Word 2007???

It depends partly on where you are and whether your version of /Office/ was
an "OEM" version - typically, preloaded on the machine, or a "retail"
version.

If it's OEM/preloaded, normally you have to seek support from the machine's
supplier. If you bought the "retail" version i would try to visit the
Microsoft support web pages (try http://support.microsoft.com ) for your
country/region. I would suggest that in this case you try to find the
appropriate support phone number. In my experience issues the "e-incident"
submission method doesn't deal with problems that involve more than one
product. FWIW in the UK I would phone support, ask for "Professional
support" and I now know who I would end up dealing with, but it looks like
you're in a different region.

I wish you luck. Please post back here if you get a resolution.

Peter Jamieson

"Account Manager" wrote in
message ...
I have looked and MS Outlook 2007 is my default mail client. I just got my
PC with Windows Professional on it. Who would I contact to report the
problem?
--
Account Manager