Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Remove datasource from Word document

Yes, the post to which I was responding concerned 2007 (based on another
post from the same person.

In Word 2003, it would be somewhere in ToolsLetters and MailingsMail
Merge. Sorry, I do not have access to a machine with 2003 on it at the
moment so cannot give you more precise instructions.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Walter Briscoe" wrote in message
In message of Sat, 31 May 2008
08:52:40 in microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields, Doug Robbins - Word
MVP writes
Open your mail merge main document and then from the Mailings tab, Click
on
the Start Mail Merge pulldown and then on Normal Word Document from the
list
of available choices. Then save the document.

I infer this advice is relevant to Word 2007. (I know of no Word 2003
Mailings tab.) What is the corresponding advice for Word 2003?
--
Walter Briscoe