Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Style Set Limitations?

See the following thread (in this newsgroup):

Style Set Limitations in Word 2007?
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...dfee4?hl=en-us

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"snarrski" wrote in message
Hi,
A neat feature provided with 2007 is the concept of style sets, and there
are numerous default style sets provided---elegant, fancy, modern, etc. If
you point to a style set, the document changes dynamically to show the
styles
in that set.

Question--what limitation exist with this feature? I have 3 different
style
sets that I could potentially set up, each with a different color header
and
with different color bullets (blue, green, and yellow). After trying this
and
defining my different header colors and different bullet colors and
setting
up my 3 different style sets, I noticed it just didn't work. The style set
concept doesn't seem to work with heading and bullet colors, but rather
just
with simpler things like font size, heading size, heading type, etc.

Am I missing something, or can you set up a style set to have custom
colored
bullets and headers?