Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Irwin109 Irwin109 is offline

Default Mailmerge Days And Times

It feels like this is my second most visited 'site besides Facebook!!!

Ok people, here's the problem this time:

I'm wanting a mailmerge to return the days and (in a seperate column of a
table) times. Let me elaborate...

I have mailmerge fields from my database called:
Monday_AM
Tuesday_AM
Wednesday_AM etc through to Sunday_AM
and the repeat of the week for the other four times, Monday_Lunch,
Monday_Tea and Monday_Bed, Monday_Sleepover.

I'm wondering if there's a way to get all these to return the result (for
example if there is a visit every day at every time)
Mon - Sun AM,Lunch,Tea,Bed,Sleepover

If they're not all selected it'd be something like

Mon/Tue/Thu/Fri AM, Lunch

If I need to explain this better I will as I suck at getting what I mean out
on the first go on this website, don't know why, maybe just 'cause I'm
swirling knowledge around in the hope of an answer!!!

Any response is greatly appreciated.