YellowMnM YellowMnM is offline
Junior Member

Default In need of Mail Merge help

I am attempting to mail merge a 5 page Word document using data I input into an Excel spreadsheet. The problem I am running into is the spreadsheet contains information for multiple employers, which is fine; however, within each employer there are multiple employees that I am attempting to list each other information individually. I have figured out how to get the information to start appearing using the NEXT function; however, I do not see how to get it to stop inserting the employee information when it gets to the next employer.

Is there an easy solution or will I need to create spreadsheets for each employer???