Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Bullet points in Word 2007 become dollar signs in previous version

Convert your document to a .pdf file

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Death to computers" Death to wrote in
message ...
I'm using a trial version of Word 2007 to wrtie my resume which has bullet
points on it. I'm getting feedback that the bullet points are showing as
dollar signs for the receivers of my resume who use Word 2003 or an
earlier
version. I don't know what to do.