Gary Wayne Williams Gary Wayne Williams is offline
Junior Member

Question Changing the number of columns on different pages

I am building my first Word 2007 Template and want to be able to have the first page have two columns on it and then each page after to have only one column. Is there someway to do this in the Page Layout section? The only way I have been able to do anything is to physically create the second page and then try to set the columns but this is not what I want to do since once I try to remove the second page the first one gets messed up and it is possible there will be only one page in the document when created.