Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Sliding navigation bar on right of word docs is missing?

Maybe the document window has been dragged so that it is wider than the
screen and then positioned so that the scroll bar is off the screen. Click
on the button to the left of the White X in the red background at the top
right of the screen and see if that restores the scroll bar.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"kwiebeck" wrote in message
How can I get the navigation bar to show on the right side of my word
docs?
It is hard to go from page to page by using the wheel when a document is
90
pages.