Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Martin

Default Locked Word document

How about trying Information Rights Managment (IRM) check out the hyperlink:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...ogies/irm.mspx

Hope this helps

Martin

"mike55999" wrote:

Just wondering if there is a way to restricted all access to a word document
except for viewing and printing. I know of the read only and password
protecting features but what i want is to take away the user's right to
copy/paste text from my document and to not be able to rename my document to
obtain access. Is there a way to do this? I know I can most likely transfer
this doc into a .pdf to accomplish some of these issues. Please let me know.