Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default How do I stop Hyperlinks from changing colors when I click on them

Change the formatting of the Hyperlink and FollowedHyperlink character
styles: Press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S. Click the Manage Styles button. In the
Manage Styles dialog box, click the Edit tab. Locate each of the two styles,
click Modify, and set the desired formatting options. When you are done,
click OK. To add the setting to the attached template, choose "New documents
based on this template" before closing the Manage Styles dialog box.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Gr0000vy" wrote in message
00PS! Forgot to add that this is for Word 2007.

"Gr0000vy" wrote:

Regardless of the color being used, whenever I click on a Hyperlink the
color
changes to a nasty looking pinkish-purple. I want to be able to click on
Hyperlink without it changing colors. Can someone please tell me how to
do
this?