It depends on how you're posting. If you're posting through the Microsoft
Communities or most other Web forums, attachments are not permitted. If
you're posting to Usenet using a newsreader, attachments are possible but
discouraged, though a very small illustrative GIF is usually tolerated and
can be helpful. Be aware, however, that those who are posting through Web
forums will not see the attachment, only those who are using newsreaders.

"billybob" wrote in message
I've posted this problem several times (4 I believe) on this NG and even
though I've received a couple responses that seemed promising, nothing has
corrected this problem.

Am I allowed (in this NG) to post a small gif or jpg as an attachment that
will allow you guys to view the problem? I am virus free. If "no", is

there
an acceptable way to allow the NG members to view it?