Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Tony is offline

Default Text Formatting Issue in Word 2003 After Use of REF Fields

Hello,

I have a problem with the formatting of the text in a form after REF Fields
are added. After the fields are updated throughout the document, I have two
formatting issues show up.

The first is additional spaces are added to the front of the field. For
example, I use the following field: { REF bkPercent \* MERGEFORMAT } in a
sentence that references two separate bookmarks. After assigning a value to
the bookmark via a { FORMDROPDOWN } I get ' 50%' instead of '50%.'

The second is the sentence following the sentence with the fields runs off
the screen and no longer aligns itself with the rest of the text in the
paragraph.

Any suggestions how to fix these issues would be much appreciated. Please
let me know if the above description is not adequate.

Thanks,
Tony