Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sarahg sarahg is offline

Default How do I make different headers for endnotes

I have endnotes directly following my general text. After the endotes, i have
a bibliography and an index. How do I make different headers for the endotes,
bib, and index? I have tried to do it as it is done with each new chapter
(section break =break with previous =write in new header) and Word will not
allow me to do it. I assume that it is because of the placement of the
endotes (because I need them to precede the bib and index as opposed to
appearing at the very end of all of hte material), but don't know what to do
about it.