Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Non-breaking tables

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...bleOn1Page.htm. But note
that a table is not necessary here. You could insert both caption and chart
In Line With Text and just format the first paragraph as "Keep with next."

"Jauchart" wrote in message
news
I am trying to keep my headings ("Figure 2.5. Price of rye") connected to
the
associated table or chart. I have tried creating a 2-cell table, putting

the
heading in one cell and the chart in then next one, directly below,

selecting
all, and unchecking "allow row to break across pages." This doesn't do it,
the table still breaks where it wants to. Is there a way to keep my tables
together, no allowing them to break at page breaks?