Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Meechee38 Meechee38 is offline

Default How to replace the entry category in TOA?

After creating the Table of Authorities entries, I can't replace the entry
category.These are the steps that I followed:

1) In the Mark Citation dialogue box, they chose a citation from the Short
citation list box.
2) they chose the Category button--the Edit Category dialogue box appears.
3) chose a different category from the Category list box.
4) then chose the Replace button and then the OK button.
But nothing happens when they try to update the Table Of Authorities.

Is there anything wrong in the steps, or is it that the Replace feature
doesn't work?