Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default I need to copy/paste cursor has 3 lines in front how do I correct.

The three lines suggest that you may have "Click and type" enabled (Tools |
Options | Edit). I don't know how that might affect copying and pasting.

"coco" wrote in message
I have a resume that I made online with a company. I need to make
corrections offline however the cursor will not allow copy/paste options.

do a correct this problem. A hint the cursor when place on the document

has
3 lines in front of it. Any help would be appreciated.