Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Catherine

Default Why is select all styles button in Word document greyed out?

Hello, I work with styles in all my Word documents. Recently, the "select
all" styles button stopped functioning. It is greyed out, even though many
paragraphs in my documents use the same style. I am very frustrated by this
problem as I can't check my Word documents for stylistic consistency. A
secondary problem: I would like to make sure that when I delete a style, it
is replaced by another one that I want to use, and I can't do that anymore. I
couldn't find any MS article troubleshooting this issue. Thank you for your
help.