Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Flegs

Default How do I add multiple names and addresses to a transmittal?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Use this space to describe what it is that you are trying to do.

Client 1 fristname Lastname address phone fax email

Client 2 fristname Lastname address phone fax email
Client 3 fristname Lastname address phone fax email
Client 4 fristname Lastname address phone fax email
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

How do I get the fields to automaticaly fill in