Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Rhyming words

On Jul 11, 12:48*am, "Graham Mayor" wrote:
Peter T. Daniels wrote:
The bing TV commercials are really obnoxious. Already.

I have that to look forward to, but surely they can't be us cringeworthy as
the 'I'm a PC' drivel? Where do Microsoft find these marketing people?

The "I'm a PC" campaign was a really dumb attempt to counter Apple's
brilliant "I'm a Mac" series with Justin Long as the Mac and a well-
known NY-based comic (whose name I don't remember but is a fixture on
leftish talk radio and published a book called something like
"Everything You Need to Know") as the PC. Perhaps the agency that came
up with the concept no longer has the Microsoft account. ... or maybe
they _also_ gave us the bing ads, which seem to have disappeared
already.