Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?RWQgQg==?=,

I am trying to send data from an Access 2002 table to a standard merge
document in Word 2002. This process worked fine in Office 2000, but now I
can not get past the Word mail merge wizard with my macro. Does anyone know
how to send the necessary code to Word 2002 to bypass the wizard and merge
the data? The macro currently uses the SendKeys statement, but I would like
to use a more reliable method of calling up the merge.

You really don't provide us with enough information. Which message? What are
your SendKey statements currently supposed to do (execute which steps)? Have
you tried recording these steps in a macro in Word in order to get the basic
syntax? If not, please do so and copy the code into your response.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org