Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default two columns merged to 1

If this is a reference to using the eraser, note that this does *not* "hide"
the cell boundaries, it removes them, thus effectively merging the cells.
Did you even try it?

"dk" wrote in message
trying to hide lhe grids or the lines

"Jezebel" wrote:

Perhaps you could get someone to translate "we are not trying to the

grids
etc" into English?

"dk" wrote in message
news
we are not trying to the grids etc we want to have 70 rows 2 columns

shall
be
merged to 1 column and 70 rows we have 6 cloumn in the table

"dk" wrote:

how can i combine street no column with street to be only 1 column in

table