Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Comparing cells, coloring differences

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 17:25:25 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Thanks Jay! Unfortunately I'm getting a compile bug. (Probably I'm
doing something silly, or using the wrong version of Excel: Office XP
Professional, by the way.) The offending line is...

Dim oTbl As Table

... and the error is ...

Compile Error:
User-defined type not defined.

The problem is that you posted in the Word newsgroup, so I wrote a macro that
manipulates a Word table. (Yeah, maybe that is the wrong version of Excel. ;-)

For an answer for Excel, post in the microsoft.public.excel.programming group.
Good luck!

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman