nojar

Default formatting table data after fix to Error in Word Calculations

I found, from MS Web Support, that spaces and text causes the default word
calculations {=sum(above)} to give invalid results.

What I would like:-
1. I would like to have a sparsely populated table and still have Word perform
calculations - table 30 rows x 8 cols
2. I would like to be able to insert rows and have automatic updates in
sub-totals
3. Not to insert Excel tables into Word - simple tables

Investigation:-
I would like to use the word formatting on none defined tags - if I have a
table with 30 rows and 8 cols -- I do not want to define 240 elements and to
keep adding for new rows ??

The ideal situation would be the Excel number formatting '###;;(red)###' and
apply to what I would like ...

Best Regards