DeanH

Usually I select the whole document (CTRL+A),
then set language as described below and uncheck 'Do not check spelling or
grammer'. This seems to release all the words in the document to
spell/grammer checking.

Hope this helps.
Dean

"Roses623" wrote:

We have this issue as well. I have found that even if I go into TOOLS,
OPTIONS, SPELLING AND GRAMMER and click on Recheck document that it doesn't
help. What I have found that has helped, but don't know if this is the
correct way of fixing it, is I click on TOOLS, LANGUAGE, SET LANGUAGE make
sure it's set to ENGLISH (US) and make sure that there is no check mark where
is says do not check spelling or grammer. Then I click on DEFAULT and make
that my default setting. If it doesn't automatically start showing you the
spelling errors, then I go back into TOOLS, OPTIONS, SPELLING & GRAMMER AND
click the RECHECK document and all is well. Hope this helps. If you find a
better solution, I'd appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks, Kim

"Zee" wrote:

Only some of my Word documents (from other users) do not carry out complete
spell checks. None of the spelling mistakes are recognised.

I have checked the spelling option settings and they seem to be fine.
Documents that I create seem to be ok. It is only specific documents.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks