Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Daijon007 Daijon007 is offline

Default Printing of part of a 200 page book

Hi folks. I've just completed a 200+ page book, but want to split it into a
number of booklets (for ease of binding). The problem I have is with the page
numbering. If I ask for pages 1-30 to be printed I seem to get the first 5 or
6 pages numbered correctly and then the pages go from 190-200. The only way
that I can think of overriding this is type in the page numbers myself
instead of using 'page numbering'. Any advice on this would be much
appreciated.
Thanks
daijon