Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Hand tool does not convert to pointer in converted PDF table c

I believe this depends on settings in Acrobat. Check your conversion
settings.

"poops" wrote in message
How do I create my table of contents as a bookmark in the PDF?

"Jezebel" wrote:

Is your TOC converting as hyperlinks? In a PDF the cursor converts to a

hand
only if it's over a hyperlink. (And in Word you have the choice of

creating
the TOC as hyperlinked text or as text only.)

As a tangential issue, the PDF bookmark pane is usually a better form of

TOC
for a PDF than the original Word TOC.

"poops" wrote in message
I created a table of contents in my word document. When I converted it

PDF the hand tool does not convert to a pointer. I have done this

before
in
word 2002 and it worked. It just does not seem to work in 2003.