Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default How do I adjust rows independently?

The row height applies to an entire row; it cannot be changed for a single
cell. What you can do is increase the column width, or decrease the font
size of text.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Adam D." wrote in message
I am trying to make a table with varying data in each of the cells. In some
rows, there is a greater/lesser amount of data adjacent to the cell I am
modifying, which causes Word to automatically adjust the length of the
adjacent cells, wasting precious space. Is there any way around this?

FYI: I am using Microsoft Office 2007: Home and Student Edition