Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default how do I add a new category to an exsiting resume?

If you created the résumé using a Microsoft-provided template, it's probably
set up as a table. So that you can see what you're dealing with, display the
table gridlines (Table | Show Gridlines). Then select the row(s) below where
you need to insert new content, right-click, and choose Insert Rows. You may
need to insert more than one row (or copy/paste rows) to get the desired
formatting, especially if you are not familiar with the use of styles.

"marie" wrote in message
I can not figure out how to add a neww heading to an exsiting resume,
unless
i create a new resume.