Renjith

Hi

This is working!!! Thank you very much. But now the question asyou
mentioned below is how to differentiate between Bulletted and Non-Bulletted
paragraphs. Any idea how to solve this problem?? I was able to segragate page
content, but the formatting goes weired. I am still trying for a solution.

Thanks and Regards
Renjith R Nair

"Jezebel" wrote:

Saving individual pages without changing formatting is not easy, because so
much of the formatting depends on preceding pages. Do you need to edit these
pages? If not, convert the document to PDF, then extract the pages
individually.

The details of the bullet fonts is buried in the ListTemplate structure. The
font used on my system for 'Bullet' style is:
activedocument.Styles("Bullet").ListTemplate.ListL evels(1).Font.Name

Finding all of these in the document is something of a nightma any given
paragraph might or might not be bulleted, and if so might or might not use
one of the bulleted styles. Each bulleted paragraph and style might have any
number of listlevels, each with its own font settings.

"Renjith" wrote in message
Hi All,
I am trying to develop a software, in VB to automate some formatting in
Word. I am facing two problems Now.
1. I want to save individual pages in a doc file without changes in the
formatting. I tried it by inserting bookmarks at the page. This works but
only in No column text. In docs with columns, the formatting disappear.

How
can I solve this problem?
2. I want to get the information about the font style and Name of the
bullets used in a doc file. how it can be done?

Please help me on this.

--
Thanks in advance,
Renjith R Nair