nattodaisuki

Everytime i try to save a doc in Word, the same author name and same title of
the doc are the used. this occurs for every file being saved in Word. This is
a problem because the name is not me. i think maybe because the first word
doc that i opened was from the person whose name is appearing as the author.

I go in under properties and change each file after saving it originally but
then if i edit the file at a later time and click save, the author and title
of the doc revert back to the original wrong ones.

I have tried to fix this by going under - tools, options, and setting the
user info with my information but it didnt work.

any help/advice would be much appreciated. thanks.