Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
womprat78 womprat78 is offline

Default Freeze the position of a table relative to the page and not the te

Hello,

This may be asking for too much. It probably isn't that common.

I have a table (or picture if needed) which takes up a whole page. I'd like
this table to be on a constant page (page 12 for example), regardless of the
text additions above it. That is, if I type above the table (e.g. on page 11)
the text that would normally push the table down, should itself move below
the table. So the table never moves, and the text accommodates it.

Any ideas? I thought that frames may be the way to go, but I haven't had
success.

Thanks for your help,
Justin