Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Default to One-Sided Printing for Single Documents

Since this setting is usually in the printer Properties, the answer is no
for at least versions through Word 2007. It would appear from another
posting that there is a setting in Word 2010 that attempts to accomplish
this, but it seems not to work reliably, at least not on a network printer.

http://word.mvps.org

"JenC" wrote in message
news
I have my printer defaults set to print double-sided. However, I do have a
couple of documents that I ALWAYS need to print one-sided. Is there any
way
to set the defaults for just these documents so the printer default is
over-ridden, and they print single-sided? Otherwise I often forget and end
up
having to print the document twice.

Thanks!