Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Suwat Upathambhakul (Thailand) Suwat Upathambhakul (Thailand) is offline

Default Word Mail Merge,Recipient No= 2 digit (Excel), wrong Return value

Need help, in Quality Control department (Pharmaceutical Factory), would like
to store Analysis Result (all products) in Excel file e.g. Result of Active
ingredient = 92.30 %. And prepare Certificate of Analysis by using Word 2007
under Mail Merge, but we found that % Active ingredient will show as
92.300000000001 (wrongly return value), we intend to show result as 92.30 or
92.300

We really appreciated if you advise how to fix such problem or recommend
another program to be used for this purpose.

Thanks and Regards,
Suwat U. 11/11/2008 20.45