Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Where can I find the "tools" button in Word 2007?

To transfer his AutoCorrect files, doesn't he simply have to copy some
specific file that contains them to some specific folder in the new
installation? (As opposed to retyping them all.)

On Mar 9, 5:10*pm, "Jay Freedman" wrote:
There is no Tools button in 2007. The items that were on the Tools menu have
been moved to other locations.

To find the AutoCorrect Options button, click the Office button (the big
round thing in the upper left corner), click Word Options in the bottom edge
of the menu, and click the Proofing tab of the options dialog.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

swanees wrote:
I upgraded to a new PC running Windows 7 with Office 2007. I am used
to the usage tools in Word 2000. Where can I locate the "Tools"
button and the other options that are in Word 2000? I really need to
get this figured out because I have to transfer my MT auto-correct
files from my backup. Thank you for any help!-